A person who came to life from time immemorial, the bag is firmly entrenched in everyday life, thanks to convenience and functionality.
Initially, in the form of coarse shoulder bags made from the skin of dead animals, intended for carrying weapons in the ancient nomadic tribes, as well as all small household utensils, to the original prototypes of our fashionable shoulder bag.
The Romans and African tribes clung to the pockets of the neck, belt or wrist. Over time, clergymen were spotted with models similar to today’s portfolios. French dandies at the royal yards stepped further, realizing that perfume bottles and coins were already inconvenient to be worn in the folds of wide lace sleeves and invented miniature pouches.
Let’s look at the TOP-8 interesting facts about them.
№1 – From antiquity to our days
What types of men’s bags were used before, from hunting for a mammoth to the times of powdered wigs and tight men’s stockings covered with stockings?
- Furs, shoulder backpacks of animal skins turned inside out.
- Pouches for amulets.
- Kitov tobacco or money.
- Waterskins for water, milk and wine.
- Tablets for making a plan of the area.
Since then, centuries have passed, fashion has been tirelessly changing, not devoting attention to mens leather bag, which, along with clothes and shoes, rightfully occupied an honorable place on the shelves of boutiques.
Focusing specifically on the bags for the stronger sex, I want to say, being conservatives, many even today successfully manage only with trouser pockets, in which any rubbish is ringing. But every day more and more people are inclined to think that without this accessory it is impossible to achieve maximum life comfort.
No. 2 – Filling
It is worth looking into a men’s bag to understand for what purposes the owner chooses her? As a rule, the internal content will not be as rich as in the female, but no less necessary.
- Business card holder
- The tablet.
- Cords and headphones.
- Charging device.
- Chewing gum.
- Points in the case.
- Sportswear, towels, shoes.
- Flask with your favorite drink.
- Replaceable socks.
- Disposable toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Sponge, napkins for shoes.
No. 3 – Production material
What material prefers the strict half of humanity:
- Bologna, the fabric from Italy, not passing moisture.
- Polyester, synthetic fabric, which has to be washed more often due to poor breathability
- Nylon, great for sports bags and backpacks
- Cotton, the material is quite durable, suitable for sewing bags for various purposes
- Alcantara or faux suede.
- Suede, for capricious mods, requires constant carrying with them special cleaners, brushes and an eraser.
- Pressed leather, naturally better than kozhzam, but loses natural
- Artificial leather or leatherette manufacturing technology has gone so far that many can no longer notice the difference with the present.
- Genuine leather is an expensive, wear-resistant material, adds status to the wearer and is beneficial because of the ease of care.
How deep is women’s knowledge of the strict and orderly world of men? Is it possible to come closer to understanding the nature of the future elect, watching his usual things? Backpacks will tell a lot of interesting things about their owner.
No. 4 – Characteristics
Backpacks behind shoulders are preferred by guys that are young at heart, open to communication. Their hands are free for bouquets of flowers and embrace their passion. And thoughts flow easily, like streams of a mountain stream. With such a man will not be bored, he will bring bags with provisions, and he will bring a ride on a scooter if necessary.
- Bags of postage, over the shoulder, usually belong to the kind of romantic, kind of free artists. You should not expect the actions of a great warrior from them, but you can dream in the cozy atmosphere of a burning fireplace like no one else.
- Pochettes find serious volitional owners. Male leaders who know exactly what they want and what they want. Rarely show romanticism, but stand firmly on their feet. And despite the bag in one hand, tenaciously hold the chosen one of his life in the second.
- Bags-tablets will tell about a freedom-loving person, a minimalist who does not spend money on trifles. Freedom in everything, casual style of clothing, convenience in relationships.
№5 – Variety
So after all, what kinds of men’s bags exist today, what will delight the shelves of representatives of a strong article.
- A portfolio, combination with a suit of good quality, for representatives of the management, researchers, teachers, etc.
- Bag-messenger, almost a briefcase, but with a long handle on the shoulder, like a postman. Suitable for both casual wear and business style.
- Tote-bag, plain type, for everything in the world. Equipped with a long handle a la: shopping, but sometimes convenient for folders with documentation.
- The tablet, ideal for A-4 papers, is one of the most common accessories on the streets of our cities. Closes with a zipper, fits almost any style of clothing, comfortable and concise.
- A purse, a familiar thing that could sound like a purse, if you take into account the rules of the French language, everything also remains on the crest of a wave, as a rule, among men of the older age category, well remembering the hot 90s.
- Camera-bag or sister purse with a long shoulder strap. For the same functions: keys, notepad, money, documents inside.
- Traveling bag, any material, but as strong as possible. It is intended for trips to business trips and is voluminous enough to accommodate a maximum of usefulness away from home.
- Diplomat or case. A kind of safe on combination locks. For especially securities and important information.
- A laptop bag holds top positions among working young people and representatives of complex IT professions.
- Backpack. How without him? Students, athletes, tourists – no one will do without such a super-convenient accessory. Everything fits in it: from small things to a warm bedspread, from a tourist tent to a teenage child, if suddenly parental happiness gets tired on a hike.
- Belt bag, small and compact. Usually used by cyclists, traders, in general, people whose hands should be as free as possible.
- Clutch bag, as it turned out now is not only a women’s thing. Men are also characterized by a love of convenience, beauty and comfort.
№6 – A remarkable fact
October 4 every year, starting in 2001, the United Kingdom celebrates the national day of the bag. Charity Fair sends 10% of all profits from handbags sold to the fund to help people suffering from cancer.
№7 – Cinematic fact
Since, in translation from English, Bag is a bag, it is understandable why the characters in the works of Tolkien “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit” got such a sonorous last name. Bilbo Beggins and Frodo Beggins jokingly called Torbins and Sumkins during the voice of the same version of the film.
№8 – Historical
The first mention of the bag came to our days from ancient Greek myths. A magic bag, changing in size, was presented by beautiful nymphs to the hero Perseus before the battle with the terrible Medusa-Gorgon. Subsequently, the severed head of the monster was hidden in it, retaining the gift of petrifying all living things with one look.
The first bags were sewn by men and only for them, an indisputable fact. On a long journey or an important business meeting, hiking or a party with friends, it is such a necessary bag that will help every person. Stylish, practical, original, sometimes even shocking, however, such familiar and beloved objects. After all, it’s nice to look at your reflection in the windows of a big city if you look sexy and attractive. Fool-pocked pockets will not surprise anyone, and the opinion of others will be ambiguous.
The choice of men’s accessories is quite extensive, well-known fashion designers pay a lot of attention to this industry in the fashion industry. The decision remains for the buyer. Emphasize your individuality, talk about your status, taste and charisma, this is a unique opportunity for both women and men of the whole world.