Naturalness, natural beauty never goes out of fashion, and this tendency can manifest itself in everything: in hair, in make-up, in manicure. A manicure with a transparent varnish, especially on short nails, looks very neat and natural, able to emphasize femininity and tenderness, while not depriving its owner of style and attractiveness.
Beautiful manicure with a transparent varnish is a great option for modern women and girls who lead an active lifestyle, whose daily schedule includes work, workouts at the gym, home care, and much more. With such a vital rhythm, it is quite difficult to constantly look attractive and tidy, but just this type of manicure can help with this.
How to make a manicure with a clear varnish?
Another advantage of a transparent nail polish manicure is that it is easy to do it yourself. To do this, it is better to use not the usual polish, but a gel polish that will allow you to save the manicure for a long time. Consider the main stages of such a manicure:
- Manicure treatment – includes treatment cuticle, giving the nails the necessary shape and polishing the nail plate. To soften and remove the cuticle, it is best to use a special cosmetic and a manicure orange stick. To file the tips of the nails is recommended sparing glass nail file, and for polishing to use a soft buff.
- Next, the nails should be prepared using the fresher, cleansing and degreasing the nail plate.
- The next step is the application. primer (base), which allows to level the surface of the nail and promotes a stronger adhesion of the applied clear lacquer with the nail plate. If the instructions to the tool indicated that it is dried in a UV lamp, you need to do it.
- Putting gel varnish – it is possible to do it in one – two layers, but after each drawing drying under a lamp is required.
- The application of the topcoat – to secure and add extra shine (also requires drying under the lamp).
Manicure with clear lacquer and pattern
To diversify the manicure with a transparent varnish, to make it more original, you can add a picture to it. Lace patterns made with black lacquer or acrylic paint in thin lines look very concise and elegant against the background of clear lacquer. But the ideas of design in this case are countless, and, having shown imagination and creative abilities, you can make a unique work of art from manicure.